- September 1, 2005
- MID REIT Management Co., Ltd. established
- October 6, 2005
- Acquired real estate transaction manager license (License Number: 1-51806, Osaka Governor)
- February 2, 2006
- Obtained approval for agency by discretionary trust, based on the Building Lots and Buildings Transaction Business Law (Approval Number: 50, Minister of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism)
- May 26, 2006
- Obtained approval for asset management under the Investment Trust and Investment Corporation Law
(Approval Number: 64, Prime Minister of Japan)
- September 30, 2007
- Registered as an investment management business under the Financial Instruments and Exchange Law of Japan (Registration No. 43, Director of Kinki Local Finance Bureau (Kinsho))*
- October 6, 2010
- Updated real estate transaction manager license (License Number: 2-51806, Osaka Governor)
- April 22, 2015
- The asset manager’s trade name was changed from MID REIT Management Co., Ltd. to MCUBS MidCity Inc.
- July 17, 2015
- Acquired real estate transaction manager license (License Number: 1-8835, Minister of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism)
- October 5, 2015
- Relocated head office to 2-7-3 Marunouchi, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo.
- December 25, 2015
- Registered as an investment management business under the FIE Law (registration change upon head office relocation) (Registration No. 2888, Director of Kanto Local Finance Bureau (Kinsho))
* Subject to the stipulation under Article 159, Paragraph 1 of the Supplementary Provisions of the Law Concerning the Amendments of the Securities and Exchange Law and Other Financial Laws, the Asset Management Company is deemed to have been registered in accordance with Article 29 of the FIE Law, effective as of September 30, 2007, the date of the FIE Law implementation.
derived from combining Mitsubishi Corporation which is Japan's largest general trading company and UBS that is one of the largest global financial institution based on Switzerland, those are our sponsor Mitsubishi Corp. - UBS Realty Inc.’s shareholders.